The West Virginia Telehealth Alliance is a non-profit organization created and dynamically developing at the intersection of advanced technologies of telemedicine and telehealth.
The goal of the company is the introduction of personal mobile health monitoring, which has arisen as a result of a public demand for remote information services in medicine. The company’s mission is to provide patients with the possibility of remote access to qualified medical resources to monitor their health at any time and in any place. Telemedicine technologies can be applied in primary health care, emergency, specialized care.
A key element of the VA telehealth concept is the service provider, bringing together the interests of mobile operators, medical institutions, insurance companies, doctors and patients
For patients, the services of West Virginia Board of Medicine provide the ability to remotely monitor and consult with a doctor “here and now” based on objective data obtained from personal monitoring devices and stored in the user’s personal electronic medical record in a specialized cloud webportal.
For medical institutions, the services of West Virginia School of Medicine will allow attracting new paid patients and reducing the cost of introducing innovative diagnostic / treatment methods in the face of increasing financial pressure on medical institutions due to competition and government regulations.
Our reliable partner, Trust Pharmacy, allows our patients to order drugs online with a great discount using Trust Pharmacy coupon code. This way, you will be able to save a lot.
What tasks telemedicine performs
- Remote diagnostics and consultation;
- Remote monitoring of the patient in the postoperative period or during the rehabilitation period;
- Remote surgical operations of high qualification;
- Distance staff training (doctors).
Benefits of telemedicine for patients
- Acceleration of the transfer of information about the results of examinations between various specialized clinics without transporting the patient (especially in critical cases);
- Carrying out remote (telemedicine) consultations by narrow specialists in geographically remote medical institutions;
- Conducting medicinal consultations (teleconferences) with specialists of medical institutions, regardless of their location;
- Reducing the time of examination of patients.
The advantages of telemedicine for health care workers and services
- Saving of time due to use of templates of electronic document circulation;
- Getting information about the dynamics of the patient;
- The ability to remotely participate in the discussion of clinical cases, to conduct a consultation and make decisions on treatment at a distance from each other and from the patient;
- Round-the-clock access to archives in text, audio and video formats (snapshots, recordings, research and survey results);
- Training and exchange of experience between doctors of various medical institutions of the country and abroad through web conferences;
- Improving the efficiency of the medical staff;
- Optimization of the interaction of medical institutions;
- Storing information in electronic form in modern, compact forms in accordance with international and national standards.
- Primary care consultation
- Consultation on the preparation for the survey
- Consultations on the results of tests and surveys
- Consultations on health status and prophylaxis
- Child care advice
- Consultation on ordering drugs online
Specialists of the West Virginia Telehealth Alliance
- Sports medicine doctor, and others.